Unable to find an activated license for TestComplete
We were trying to Find and Activate a floating user license for a TestComplete instance installed on a virtual machine. However, ended up with the error "Unable to find an activated license for TestComplete".
Here is the list of the facts of our environments:
- License Manager computer and TestComplete instance computer is on different domain but they Can ping each other
- The "Sentinel LDK License Manager Service" is up and running on both
- Allow Remote Access to ACC is checked on the License Manager configuration
- On Lincense Manager computer "http://<TestCompleteInstance>:1947" is reachable
- On TestComplete instance computer "http://<LicenseManager>:1947" is Not reachable
- The Windows Firewall is On on TestComplete instance pc and Off on License Manager pc
Have been trying different ways here but getting no good results out.
Any help is greatly appriciated, thanks in advance!
Solved! Go to Solution.
Have you been through this documentation and the troubleshooter?
If that didn't help, then here's a link to contact Support directly:
[Community Heroes] are not employed by SmartBear Software but
are just volunteers who have some experience with the tools by SmartBear Software
and a desire to help others. Posts made by [Community Heroes]
may differ from the official policies of SmartBear Software and should be treated
as the own private opinion of their authors and under no circumstances as an
official answer from SmartBear Software.
The [Community Hero] signature is used with permission by SmartBear Software.
Yes I have been throug the support link. I guess we will have to contact the support directly.
Thank you for the prompt response Marsha.
Hi @kaloelee , yes, we do advise on contacting support or sales directly when dealing with licensing questions, thank you!
Community and Education Specialist