Forum Discussion

varunbharathi08
New Contributor
6 years ago

Unable to Perform Dbl Click ( ["DblClickCell"](0, "XYZ")) in XamDataGrid in WIN10 Using TC12.50

Unable to Perform Dbl Click ( ["DblClickCell"](0, "XYZ")) in XamDataGrid in WIN10 Using TC12.50

In Our Script, we are performing  DblClickCell in multiple places, but we are facing problem to perform the DblClickCell in few PC (OS Win 10). We are not facing this problem in Win07 OS. XamDataGrid Column is getting focused but unable to preform DblClickCell action. Because of this problem our script is getting failed in multiple faces. Please provide you suggestion to overcome this problem.

3 Replies

tristaanogre
    Esteemed Contributor

Are there error messages in the test log? If so, what are they when the double click is attempted?

It sounds like the problem could be one of two things:

1) A timing issue where the control is not ready/available for the action when you attempt the double click.

2) An object identification issue where the control's identifying properties are different due to OS.

Without log messages, we can't give you more complete answers.

• Thanks for the Initial Response.

No Error Message displayed in Test Log. I also modified the script to perform ClickCell action before DblClickcell action.

But the Script Execution is getting failed in few integration (4 times in 10 iteration.)

Also I am testing my script by increasing the Delay between events, ms from 500 to 200ms.Wheather this will helpout to resolve this issue??

tristaanogre
      Esteemed Contributor

You say "But the Script Execution is getting failed in few integration (4 times in 10 iteration.)".

What do you mean by "failed"?  What is happening with the test?  What do you EXPECT to happen? Please post your code.

Also, version of TestComplete you're running...