Forum Discussion

sankar_k
Occasional Contributor
10 years ago
Solved

UltrawinGrid - User has not been authenticated

Hi There

I am trying to access UltraWinGrid in a .Net application using latest version of Testcomplete. The control is identified as follows 

Aliases.Client.MainFrame.MdiClient.frmBudget.formMainPanel.pnlMain.pnlScreen.tabBudget.UltraTabPageControl2.grpReview.pnlGrid.grdReviewGrid

I am able to click the grid and am able to get total row count and column count. I have checked expandable property of the grid using IsExpandable command and it is True. However I use the method ExpandAll, I am getting the following error. However, I am able to expand the grid manually using the + sign at the start (Grid sample is attached)

Technical information:

335 0x80020009 (Exception occurred.)

SunGard.EAS.Services 0

System.Security.SecurityException: The user has not been authenticated.

at SunGard.Eas.Services.ServiceBase.AuthorizeAccess(Type type)

at SunGard.Eas.Services.BudgetAccountPriorDataService.GetBudgetAccountPriors(Int32 BudgetAccountId)

at SunGard.Eas.BusinessObjects.BudgetAccountPrior.GetBudgetAccountPriors(Int32 budgetAccountId)

at SunGard.Eas.Budget.frmBudget.grdReviewGrid_BeforeRowExpanded(Object sender, CancelableRowEventArgs e)

at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGrid.FireEvent(GridEventIds id, EventArgs e)

at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridRow.set_Expanded(Boolean value)

The Zone of the assembly that failed was:

MyComputer.

Tested object:

Aliases.Client.MainFrame.MdiClient.frmBudget.formMainPanel.pnlMain.pnlScreen.tabBudget.UltraTabPageControl2.grpReview.pnlGrid.grdReviewGrid

(Sys.Process("Client").WinFormsObject("MainFrame").WinFormsObject("MdiClient", "").WinFormsObject("frmBudget").WinFormsObject("formMainPanel").WinFormsObject("pnlMain").WinFormsObject("pnlScreen").WinFormsObject("tabBudget").WinFormsObject("UltraTabPageControl2").WinFormsObject("grpReview").WinFormsObject("pnlGrid").WinFormsObject("grdReviewGrid"))

Appreciate your help

Thanks