Forum Discussion

maite17
Occasional Contributor
7 years ago
Solved

TestExecute

Hello,

I'm using the trial license of TestComplete. I would like to create a Distributed Testing, but I don't achieve to download TestExecute in the remote machine.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Maite

• TestExecute runs under a different license than TestComplete.  So, you can install TestExecute on your remote machine with it's own trial license.

3 Replies

tristaanogre
    Esteemed Contributor

I'm not sure I understand your question.  Are you saying you don't have a license for TestExecute? Or that you can't install it on the remote machine? Either of those things are requirements for running distributed tests.  You need to be able to install the tool on all machines to be included in your distributed test.

Please clarify as to what your problem is, what you've attempted, etc.

maite17
      Occasional Contributor

Hi Robert,

I have the trial license, so I have TestComplete in my testing machine, but the application is in a remote machine. So I ask if it is possible to install TestExecute in the remote machine by using the trial license I have in my testing machine.

Regards,

Maite

tristaanogre
        Esteemed Contributor

TestExecute runs under a different license than TestComplete.  So, you can install TestExecute on your remote machine with it's own trial license.