Forum Discussion

sonya_m
SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
4 years ago

TestComplete TechCorner Event Celebrations

Hi TestComplete Community!  

Iโ€˜ve got an announcement to make โ€“ the awesome TechCorner event is coming to an end. It has been a wonderful ride! Thanks to everyone who has been part of this.  

As of this moment, 13 tasks were posted and 11 of them got solved. Great results! 
All the custom scripts created can be found under the TechCorner tag we use to store helpful technical articles. 

I hope that you found our tasks interesting, and they gave you a great opportunity to sharpen your skills, learn new things about working with TestComplete, and share expertise! 

Now, to the good part - let me announce the winners and award them ๐ŸŽ 

TestComplete TechCorner Winner

SiwarSayahi  and anupamchampati ! They resolved the biggest number of tasks and got the biggest number of points. We will be happy to send each of you a $25 gift card from SmartBear.

TestComplete TechCorner Valuable Contributors 

mkambham 
Wamboo 
elanto 
prekar 
tristaanogre 
BenoitB 
cbroad 
Wrongtown 

Guys, you actively participated and competed with each other. I hope that was fun ๐Ÿ™‚ We will be happy to send each of you a $10 gift card from SmartBear.

Congratulations! Youโ€™ve proven to be great TestComplete experts and brought so much value to this Community. Well-deserved! ๐Ÿฅ‡

P.S. The TechCorner event is over, but we still got a couple of tasks left for you to crack ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

[TechCorner Challenge #6] - Compare HTML table with Excel file and correct data in Excel file

[TechCorner Challenge #4] How to execute remote test and obtain results via Test Runner REST API

P.P.S. One event comes to an end, and thereโ€™s always something new on the horizon. We are going to have a lot of fun real soon. Stay tuned to the SmartBear Community for updates ๐Ÿ™‚

4 Replies

SiwarSayahi
    Occasional Contributor

The event was superb, I enjoyed it.
    Solving the tasks was extremely informative and useful.
    You have done a wonderful job and I appreciate your efforts and your support.

sonya_m

Thank you for participation and for this great feedback SiwarSayahi ! We'll keep up the good work to bring more awesome events in the future๐Ÿ™‚

sonya_m

SiwarSayahi please check your private messages, there's an important message waiting for you๐Ÿ™‚