Forum Discussion

Egg
Frequent Contributor
3 years ago
Solved

Test Complete Study

Hello, I wanna study more about Test Complete's various functions like 'catch operation', 'Project-Scenarios' and so on..  Are there any courses I can use? or something like that.. ? Read the Smart...
    3 years ago

Study online is good way to learn overall the knowledge about TestComplete.

I remembered there was a series of advance classes.

You can contact sonya_m  to ask about it.

By the way, there was a old book 'Test Complete cookbook' (2013).

All of content was written by TestComplete9 or 10.

I think it also can help you to understand TestComplete core content.

sonya_m
    3 years ago

Thank you for your guidance here ApplePen

Hi Egg, an ideal way to learn the tool would be through free TestComplete online courses, 101 live classes (the next one will be on Jan 25, we have a Q&A during the live class, too, which can be helpful!), and documentation tutorials + hands-on experience of working with the tool. The community itself is a great learning resource - we already have tons of useful content and you can always ask the community members for advice - they are doing the best they can to help🙂  

sonya_m
    3 years ago

Hi Egg, the Introductory live class starts at 10am ET on Jan 25, please find all registration info by the link I've provided.

All the free courses that are currently available on-demand are located on the mentioned page, we are looking into the possibility of providing more advanced courses, too.

I am not sure which advanced course you mean, but here's something our partners do - TestComplete Scripting Online Training.

Perhaps, this could be of interest to you.

Please let me know if you have anymore questions!