Forum Discussion

thiyagu
Occasional Contributor
2 years ago

Summary (Test Execution summary) details not available in Azure Devops Pipeline

Hi Team,

We are successfully able to execute the Test complete by using the Steps provided in the below link in Azure Devops Pipeline.

https://support.smartbear.com/testcomplete/docs/working-with/integration/azure/test-adapter/build-pipeline.html?utm_campaign=Support&utm_medium=search&utm_source=new_case_page

But , Once the Test case completes, from the MHT Logs in the attachement of Test Space in Azure Pipeline, we are not able to get the overall Summary.

Please check and let us know if we have to follow any steps to get the summary details of Logs in MHT files.

10 Replies

rraghvani
    Champion Level 3

From the link that you have provided, it mentions this

Are you expecting to see this?

thiyagu
      Occasional Contributor

Yes, In the above image i have provided i am able to download the Report, But its not showing overall summary, instead it was showing the Testcase details in log format.

thiyagu
        Occasional Contributor

Hi rraghvani,

Please help me, how to get overall summary report in Azure Devops Pipeline.

rraghvani
    Champion Level 3

I've read through Run TestComplete Tests as Part of a Pipeline, and it doesn't mention the Test Execution Summary report. I could be wrong, but I don't think it will show the summary report, just all the tests.

thiyagu
      Occasional Contributor

This log from test complete or Azure Devops Pipeline report

rraghvani
    Champion Level 3

The Video Tutorial does actually show the summary report (from time 5:25).

Do you have something that looks like this,

which shows a number of tests that have passed and failed?

thiyagu
      Occasional Contributor

Yes, i have above same summary section in azure pipeline, but think is that i have only one test item.

In this same test item i am calling different test cases by using aqtestcase.Begin and aqtestcase.End.

Actually i want like bellow summary report in azure pipeline 

But actually i getting like bellow report only in azure pipeline. not showing summary section.

kathir_43
        Contributor

were you able to find a solution for above sceanrio?