Forum Discussion

nginoza
Frequent Contributor
10 years ago
Solved

Strange behavior with Touch method crashes app, working on manual touch

Hi All

This is the first time I am seeing this behavior. I am using an iphone app and when I do a touch method using script, my app crashes.

But manual touch is working without crashing the app.

I tried obj.Touch() and Mobile.Device.Touch(x,y)

Any input or suggestions on this would be appreciated.

• Hi Nathan,

You know the latest news from our Support Team regarding this issue. However, I want to share it with other community members - our R&D team has reproduced the issue in their test lab and they are trying to fix it right now.

4 Replies

TanyaYatskovska
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi Nathan,

You know the latest news from our Support Team regarding this issue. However, I want to share it with other community members - our R&D team has reproduced the issue in their test lab and they are trying to fix it right now.

nginoza
    Frequent Contributor
    Hi All,

Just an update on this, Support has re-created the issue and has escalated to DEVs for fixing.

nginoza
    Frequent Contributor
    Hi All,

I have narrowed it down to crashes occurring on the Touch method, when opening modal panels on iPhones (4S, 5S, 6, 6+), has anyone been able to open modal panels for iPhones?

Could it be our application or ???.

Any ideas why it works on a manual Touch but not with TC of iOS.

Any input on debugging this issue, like logs or dumps that gets generated at runtime on our app?

Any input would be appreciated?

nginoza
    Frequent Contributor
    Thank you Tanya for your prompt turn around on this.

I really appreciate all your efforts in resolving things that comes up in a timely manner.

Great tool and keep up the good work on making it better.

Nathan