Forum Discussion

tristaanogre
Esteemed Contributor
8 years ago

SmartBear Script Extension Webinar code and files

Hello everyone!

Thank you to everyone who logged in and participated in the webinar we conducted today. DanaRogo and the SmartBear staff were very kind to give me another chance after last week's cancellation. They should also be posting at some point the compiled video for those of you who couldn't make it live.

If you would like a copy of the script extension I created during the webinar, you can download it here.  If you would like to extract the code and see what it looks like, download the file, change the extension from tcx to zip and open the file in Windows Explorer.  

I have a few other script extensions available.  If you go to https://bitbucket.org/privateteamogre/scriptextensions you should be able to download the three others that I have there (today's will be updated on that site shortly).

If you have any questions on the specifics of each extension, please let me know and I can provide some documentation.

As for questions from the webinar itself, if there was a question that you want answered that we didn't get to, please feel free to ask it here and I'll attempt to answer them as best I can.

Again, thanks for attending.  It was a pleasure.

2 Replies

tristaanogre
      Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, TanyaYatskovska!

FYI, that repository is expanding... shankar_r and cunderw have been added as contributors to the repository.  Shankar has already put his most recent extension up there. Carson is busy with other stuff but he has some code he'll be converting as well.

The idea is that, anyone who wants to share their script extensions, this is a space for it.  It's a public bit-bucket repository so, as far as I understand it, there's an unlimited number of users that can be on the public repository.  My hope is that, as more and more folks start building script extensions that are universally useful, this respository will grow in its offerings.