Forum Discussion

Pawan483
New Contributor
3 years ago
Solved

Scripts Migration form Test Complete 14.9 to 15.4

My scripts are written in the 14.9 version of the test Complete, but i want to upgrade the test complete  in 15.4.
so my written scripts will also work in the upgraded version because i have used all the the libraries of 14.9 in the scripts????

• Right now my scripts are developed on 14.9 licence and now I want to upgrade on 15
    Now my question is the developed scripts are easily migrate with the new licence or is there any effort need to put

• I would expect everything to work the same. If you are worried about the upgrade, make a separate copy of your project and upgrade that one. Work with that for a few days with the new version and if you run into problems, you still have the old one to use while you figure out what's going on.  

2 Replies

Marsha_R
    Champion Level 3

I would expect everything to work the same. If you are worried about the upgrade, make a separate copy of your project and upgrade that one. Work with that for a few days with the new version and if you run into problems, you still have the old one to use while you figure out what's going on.  

Pawan483
    New Contributor

Right now my scripts are developed on 14.9 licence and now I want to upgrade on 15
    Now my question is the developed scripts are easily migrate with the new licence or is there any effort need to put