Forum Discussion

che_chethan
Contributor
11 years ago

Reduce .mht Report Size

Hi,

I have couple of projects in test complete (9.3 version). Each project when executed using command line (This is controlled by CruiseControl .net) .mht reports are generated and each report size exceeds 100 MB. We have configured in such a way that the test runner captures image only when there is an error / exception. 

How can we reduce the size (or configure to show only checkpoints and errors / exceptions) of the report to lets say ~10 MB so that the report can be shown on the CCNet dashboard

Please assist me in resolving this issue.

Regards,

Chethan

3 Replies

• Hi Armands,

This solution works if we execute save report from a method.

But in our case, we have to execute test cases using test execute command line and we have no option to make changes to report size.

Please let us know if there is any other workaround for the same.

Regards,

Chethan
  • Hi,

I am very new to Test Complete, Based on my knowledge/Exploring on Test Complete; I have to train My Team for an Android based Mobile Application. So, I have very basic queries to be clarified.

Here are my questions:

1. Does Test Complete helps for a Pure BlackBox tester who do not have any scripting/Coding Knowledge?

2. How can we reduce the size of a mht Report, as the Report captured is of heavy for an action captured on 3 to 4 screens.

3. Can the mht report can be converted to other formats like PDF, word doc etc

Kindly revert for these mean while I will try to explore as much I can.

BR,

Ravi