Forum Discussion

oussama_yakubi
Occasional Contributor
11 years ago
Solved

Problem with ClickCellXY

Hello,

I am developing testscript in testcomplete for a windows form application. When I am trying to select an item from a table view testcomplete gives me the following message " waiting for ClickCellXY. after this messages testcomplete stops testing and gives in the logs " Unable to find the object. ClickCellXY(8,"Decsription",26,11). See Additional Information for details. Does someone know how to solve this problem ?
  • Hi ,

Please make sure that the object exists , using the Exists Property.

Also , it seems lime the NameMapping file is not getting refreshed before performing the operation.

Please have a look at the "RefreshMappingInfo" function to refresh the NameMapping file.

Also , try to add delay before perfoming this operation so that NameMapping file will be refreshed.

Delay + RefreshMappingInfo should solve your issue.

I hope this has been of some help.

2 Replies

vajindarladdad
    Frequent Contributor
    Hi ,

Please make sure that the object exists , using the Exists Property.

Also , it seems lime the NameMapping file is not getting refreshed before performing the operation.

Please have a look at the "RefreshMappingInfo" function to refresh the NameMapping file.

Also , try to add delay before perfoming this operation so that NameMapping file will be refreshed.

Delay + RefreshMappingInfo should solve your issue.

I hope this has been of some help.

oussama_yakubi
    Occasional Contributor
    Hi,

Thanks for your replay. I am new with Testcomplete. Is there a possibility that you can guide me let say with teamviewer? Also Every script that I’ve created has been delayed with 20 milliseconds. This is because it takes a certain time to start the application.