Forum Discussion

anupamchampati
Frequent Contributor
6 years ago
Solved

Playback time is doubled after windows update 10.0.17134

Machine 1 :  windows 10.0.17134, my playback time is doubled.

Machine 2 : Another machine same project was executed in 12hours and windows was 10.0.10xxx series version and soon after updating the machine 2 with latest windows10 my playback time is doubled. and Smartbear solutions is investigating the issue.

Did anyone else too have the same issue? do we have a workaround?

• This problem is solved with the MSAA settings in Project, I was having (*) added in the list and it seems in latest windows update for VCL object microsoft MSAA is taking bit longer time.

Solved by TestComplete Support team, Thanks alot Dmitry.

8 Replies

• Hi anupamchampati,

I have a similar problem. Update to win10pro 1803. Runtime went up from 16 to 20 hours. Update to 1809 didn't help. Since i use QAComplet for nightruns i have a support case for QAC. My Testexecute version is 12.60.

The 1803 update broke the Sentinel-LDK license manager on on our testclients so Testexecute wouldn't find a license.

Regards,

Tom

tristaanogre
      Esteemed Contributor

I think this might be addressed in 14.... there are release notes indicating inclusion of better support for the most recent Windows 10 updates.  You might want to look into that as a possibility.

anupamchampati
        Frequent Contributor
        Robert : I am using Testcomplete 14 and it is slow in Playback.
    anupamchampati
    Frequent Contributor

This problem is solved with the MSAA settings in Project, I was having (*) added in the list and it seems in latest windows update for VCL object microsoft MSAA is taking bit longer time.

Solved by TestComplete Support team, Thanks alot Dmitry.