Forum Discussion

ramarajak
Occasional Contributor
7 years ago
Solved

Perfect Test Case some times not running when Queued in Mulitple Test cases

Test Complete Script some times won't run on bulk test cases but its working fine on single test case.

That Test Case has no Script error and its gave best result when Execute a single test case method.

Kindly let me know if you have the solution for this.

NisHera
    7 years ago

Your log file don't give enough clue to determine what went wrong.

But I suspect running multi test would some how slow down your test machine/environment.  

One thing you could do is increase waiting time for object where it go's wrong and run it again.

13 Replies

baxatob
    Community Hero

- Did you receive any kind of error, when launched this test case as a part of test set?

- Please show, how did you implement launching of multiple test cases.

ramarajak
      Occasional Contributor

Here its i have attached the files that is how i run the test cases...

ramaraja
    New Contributor

Hi,

Test Complete Script some times won't run on bulk test cases but its working fine on single test case.

That Test Case has no Script error and its gave best result when Execute a single test case method.

Kindly let me know if you have the solution for this.

Regards,

Ramaraja.K

Testing Engineer

cunderw
      Community Hero

You're description doesn't clearly explain your issue. You say there is no error but it does not run? What do you mean by Bulk Test Cases? How are you running your tests? What exactly is happening vs what you expect to happen? 

ramarajak
        Occasional Contributor

HI

Kindly take a look of my attached files.. actually bulk test cases means Multiple Test cases to run(if i have to run test cases more than 50). When i do this action some test case which is scriptwise correct and works when execute on single test case but  in  Multiple Test cases queue it doesn't find object.. 

Hope you understand my explanation.