Forum Discussion

14 years ago

Novice Test Complete User

Hello all,

I have worked on QTP for almost 3 yrs . Now, we are planning to use TestComplete for automation testing purpose. Since Im new to this tool, could you please give me guidelines on TestComplete like how can I proceed and learn TestComplete by myself within 7 days.

Thanks

Swapnali

2 Replies

• Hi,

To help you get started with TestComplete easier, I recommend that you visit our free TestComplete webinar.

Besides that, we offer an online TestComplete training course for an affordable price - please check the training options here.

Also, I recommend that you see the "Getting Started" section of TestComplete's Help system. A printable version of this section (Getting Started With TestComplete 8.doc) is located in the "<TestComplete 8>\Help" folder.

You can download the "TestComplete Made Easy" book from here.

As Gennadiy already mentioned, you can see our screencasts demonstrating how to use TestComplete features.

Besides that, I recommend that you study the TestComplete FAQs.

Some samples demonstrating how to use TestComplete features can be found in the following folders:

"<Users>\Public\Documents\TestComplete 8 Samples\" (for Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows Server 2008)

"<Documents and Settings>\All Users\Documents\TestComplete 8 Samples\" (for other operating systems)

I hope this helps.