Forum Discussion

muralidharan18
Occasional Contributor
8 years ago
Solved

Issues while running in different screen size

Hi,

I am automating a windows application,  while running in different environment(different Screen Size) Table row changes.  I'm trying to select the first table row but its selecting different rows.  While running the same code in my local it works fine.  I have mapped the table row with its index value and I have used RefreshNamemappingInfo before selecting the table row. 

This is how my code looks like

Aliases.JavaFX.Windows.TableRow.RefreshMappingInfo();

Aliases.JavaFX.Windows.TableRow.Click();

Anyone please help to resolve this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Muralidharan

• I found the solution.

My table row is not getting updated that's why I got this.  I used tablerow.Nativejavafx.refresh() to refresh the native javafx properties(height, width,etc) and its working now

Thanks & Regards

Muralidharan

4 Replies

Marsha_R
    Champion Level 3

Instead of mapping rows, we usually map the table and then select the rows by index in the code.  That might eliminate the size dependencies for you.

muralidharan18
      Occasional Contributor

My Row pointing to different position while running in different screens.  Even though I use RefreshMappingInfo its not getting updated in name mapping. 

Have anyone tried in different screen resolutions?

tristaanogre
        Esteemed Contributor

How is "TableRow" actually mapped? Is there something in the mapping that is pointing to x,y screen position? It seems that, if you are mapping based upon the object and the index that the screen resolution/size shouldn't make a difference.

What does the rest of your code look like around where you're attempting to click on the row? Are you getting any error messages in your log file?