Forum Discussion

geetha015
Occasional Contributor
14 years ago

How to integrate TestComplete7.0 with SVN Source Control

Hi every one,

i'm using TestComplete 7.0. I'm Trying to Integrate it with SVN using PUSH OK plugin. i'm facing some problems while integrating. i have some doubts.

1. Does TestCpmplete 7.0 Supports for svn Push ok Piug in or not?

2. While i'm taking latest Version. it is creating A sub folder with the same name as the Project name inside the Project Folder.

Feel Glad if any one helps me

Regards

Gita

3 Replies

• Hello Gita,

Does TestCpmplete 7.0 Supports for svn Push ok Piug in or not?

TestComplete doesn't utilize specifics of any particular source control system. TestComplete provides support for any source code control systems through implementing interfaces provided by the Microsoft SCC API.

While i'm taking latest Version. it is creating A sub folder with the same name as the Project name inside the Project Folder.

I cannot reproduce this problem. Could you please describe the exact steps to reproduce the problem and provide us with a test project suite and with the SVN settings required to reproduce the problem?
    geetha015
    Occasional Contributor

Thank you for your reply...

While i'm taking latest Version. it is creating A sub folder with the same name as the Project name inside the Project Folder.

It mean when i'm taking latest source from source control , i'm not able to get the latest source code and also it is creating a sub folder with project name. 

Regards

gita

• Hello Gita,

I failed to reproduce the problem. We need detailed information on how you reproduce the problem. Please create a new project suite and check whether the problem occurs. If the problem is reproduced, please record a video demonstrating all your actions starting from creating a new project suite and adding it to SVN. To record a video, you can use Jing - a free screen capture tool ( http://www.jingproject.com ). Please send the video to us via the Contact Support form.

BTW, which exactly SVN client are you using (RapidSVN, SmartSVN, TortoiseSVN, etc.)?