Forum Discussion

JitendraR
New Contributor
4 years ago

Getting error message for all the needed plug-ins are installed

Hi Team,

I am performing a web based functional testing , using Test complete 10.0 version.

Recorded the functionality need to test then run the Project, 2/3 times it is working fine and all the expected result and Actual result screen shot also displaying correctly. but when next time I am executing the script getting below error message.

"Unable to load the (Path of the Project\file Name) \Log\time stamp\Description.tclog\logfile.Please make sure all the needed Plug-ins are installed.".

please find the attached error screenshot for the same.

3 Replies

Marsha_R
    Champion Level 3

Check and make sure that the directory in the error message actually exists. Looks like it's trying to write to a log file that doesn't exist.

JitendraR
      New Contributor

Thank you Marsha for the reply,

I have checked the directory and the log file is already exist in the mentioned directory.

in the error message the mentioned directory is Description.tcLog file so I have checked the Description file it is already there.

please find the attached screenshot for the same, if you have any solution for this please provide.

Marsha_R
        Champion Level 3

If I was getting this message, the next thing I would try is renaming the existing file and see if it helps to get a new one created.