Forum Discussion

Farinaz
Contributor
8 years ago

Check in problem in TFS From TestComplete

Hi all

I used trial version 11.31.2420.7, I want to check how to check in and check out in TFS. 

first of all I Connect to Source Control, then when I want to check in My Test Project, below message is appeared "wait until team foundation version client dialog is closed " and nothing is happened  

I don't know what I should to solve this issue ?

3 Replies

YuriPeshekhonov
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi,

TestComplete shows this message, when it performs the operations with TFS. As soon as all operations are finished, this message should disappear. After this, the status of the files should change (to "checked in").

If the message doesn't disappear after a long time, please create a new TC project and check how it works with it. Also, please try perform the same operations in Visual Studio Team Explorer. If the same actions are performed in Team Explorer without any issues, this means that the problem is in TC.

Please keep in mind that you can create a support case for this question.

Farinaz
      Contributor

Hi

thanks for your answer, I can check in with Visual Studio Team Explorer easily,

I have a problem to check in just from TC, as I said before ( when I click on check in , I am waiting for check in windows to type work item id, comment, ..... but I could not see this windows because the system was hanged and show error that I said before)

thanks so much again 

anhvu
        Frequent Contributor

Yeah, I got it too but Sometimes.