Forum Discussion

Hloni
Occasional Contributor
2 years ago

Cant save work on testcomplete

No matter what I seem to do I can't seem to save work on testcomplete. Everytiime I save my projects the files don't seem to save I even tried to "save as" but when  I reopen the application the progress isn't saved. Any ideas where the problems might be?

3 Replies

rraghvani
    Champion Level 3

We've recently moved to using OneDrive, and all my work is saved there. My development work is done and saved locally on my machine. My entire project is stored in TFS repository.

I suggest you enable Always keep on device in OneDrive, so that your files are stored locally as well. Sometimes, synchronisation may get corrupted and you will lose your work. 

It's a OneDrive issue and not TC.

rraghvani
    Champion Level 3

What version of TC are you using? Are you saving the file(s) to your local machine? Are you using any form of software versioning/revision control system to store the files?

Hloni
      Occasional Contributor

test complete version 15.50.3.7

We save on a onedrive folder setup by our company. Saves have worked in the past but only in the past couple of days have the saved files had issues. The main issue was our projects backtracking on the saves by up to 3 days, losing all the saves within that time period.