Forum Discussion

Stone88
7 years ago

Can open a Folder in Windows Explorer with my Script

Hi,

i wrote a script to create and later import a Folder from the application via Windows Explorer but currently can´t click  with my Program on a Folder in Windows Explorer.

"

// Select the Folder \C:\\

Aliases.MCAshvinsWorkstation.dlgImportMultimediaFiles.WorkerW.ReBarWindow32.AddressBandRoot.progress.toolbarSymbolleisteAdressleiste.ClickItem(202, false);

Aliases.MCAshvinsWorkstation.dlgImportMultimediaFiles.WorkerW.ReBarWindow32.AddressBandRoot.progress.comboBox.setText("\C:\\");

Aliases.MCAshvinsWorkstation.dlgImportMultimediaFiles.WorkerW.ReBarWindow32.AddressBandRoot.progress.comboBox.ComboBox.Edit.Keys("[Enter]");

//Delays the test execution for the specified time period
  Delay(5000);

Aliases.MCAshvinsWorkstation.dlgImportMultimediaFiles.DUIViewWndClassName.Explorer_Fenster.CtrlNotifySink.ShellView.Elementansicht.Export.Name.Click();
  aqObject.CheckProperty(Aliases.MCAshvinsWorkstation.dlgImportMultimediaFiles.DUIViewWndClassName.Explorer_Fenster.CtrlNotifySink.ShellView.Elementansicht.Export.Name, "Value", cmpEqual, "Export");

Delay(5000);

Aliases.MCAshvinsWorkstation.dlgImportMultimediaFiles.DUIViewWndClassName.Explorer_Fenster.CtrlNotifySink.ShellView.Elementansicht.Export.Keys("[Del]");

Delay(5000);

Aliases.MCAshvinsWorkstation.dlgImportMultimediaFiles.btnAbbrechen.Click();
"