Forum Discussion

loricotton
Contributor
2 years ago

Can not access any objects on any ULR regardless of brower type

Just install a new trial version of TestComplete 15.48 on Windows 11.  I have tried Edge and Chrome on several sites and can only access the main page. The extension are available on both browsers. No children are found in name mapping.  Is this a chromeX issue? If so please direct me to a detail site.  The instructions for tested applications are to vague on specifics on what to put in the boxes.

4 Replies

loricotton
      Contributor
      Thanks for the info. unfortunally the extensions are present. tcrhost is running. the regedit value is present. The only thing I dont have is
      Disabling third-party injection blocking
      which I need my system administrator to set.
      The extensions are present but a light blue. Like gray out.
      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This Electronic Mail (e-mail) message may contain information and/or documentation that is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law, and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply email or telephone, and delete this message, including any attachments. Thank you for your compliance. 135790
        loricotton
        Contributor
        I tried a new project and tried to select an object on several different URL.
        It always mappes to

Aliases.browser.BrowserWindow.Chrome_RenderWidgetHostHWND

Is there a setting for chromeX?
        Lori
        CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This Electronic Mail (e-mail) message may contain information and/or documentation that is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law, and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply email or telephone, and delete this message, including any attachments. Thank you for your compliance. 135790