Forum Discussion

dipanjali
Occasional Contributor
2 years ago

Activation of Testcomplete on 2 devices

Unable to activate a same purchased liscence on 2 different machines at a same time.

6 Replies

Marsha_R
    Champion Level 3

You can install TestComplete wherever you want but if you only have one license, then you can only use it on one machine at a time.

dipanjali
    Occasional Contributor
    Hi,

Thanks for your reply!!

So if I want to activate it on another machine by deactivating from one machine and that deactivation chances are over then how can I proceed with activation of same license by deactivating it from one machine can you pls help?

Thanks and regards,
    Dipanjali Kshirsagar
    Software Test Analyst II
    M: +91-87666 49424
    E: Dipanjali.Kshirsagar@fisglobal.com
    FIS | Advancing the way the world pays, banks and invests(tm)
    [cid:image001.png@01D87F11.BC10AA50]<>[cid:image002.png@01D87F11.BC10AA50]<>[cid:image003.png@01D87F11.BC10AA50]<>

The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message and all copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any manner; and (iii) notify the sender immediately. In addition, please be aware that any message addressed to our domain is subject to archiving and review by persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.
    dipanjali
    Occasional Contributor
    Sure,
    Thanks!!

Regards,
    Dipanjali Kshirsagar
    Software Test Analyst II
    M: +91-87666 49424
    E: Dipanjali.Kshirsagar@fisglobal.com
    FIS | Advancing the way the world pays, banks and invests(tm)
    [cid:image001.png@01D87F17.754DFBD0]<>[cid:image002.png@01D87F17.754DFBD0]<>[cid:image003.png@01D87F17.754DFBD0]<>

The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message and all copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any manner; and (iii) notify the sender immediately. In addition, please be aware that any message addressed to our domain is subject to archiving and review by persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.
    dipanjali
    Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I’m unable to find a solution of my problem that I’m facing while deactivating the license from one machine as it’s saying you have reached maximum limit of deactivation and I want to deactivate the license from one machine and activate it on other machine.

Also, we had purchased this, one license which will work on 3 different machines at a same time but it is just not supporting the same.

Can I get connected with any one person from Test complete support team on an urgent basis.

Thanks & Regards,

Dipanjali Kshirsagar