Forum Discussion

Shreedhan
Occasional Contributor
15 years ago

AJAX and Javascript support in TestComplete

Hi,

I've been using TestComplete recently for web browsers.

I have found that TestComplete doesn't support the pop-ups generated by AJAX or Javascript.

Is there anyway to make these work ?

Thank you

3 Replies

• Hi,

I have recently purchased  TestComplete Enterprises 7.51 version. I am getting problem with the TestComplete  identifying the AJAX page.

I have used NameMapping 'Map from Object' tool

I used trial version earlier of TestComplete v7.20 which was recognizing AJAX page and I have checked v7.20 trial verison is still identifying the AJAX page.

Please let me know if I need to install any Extensions. Request you to take this high priority, I have critical delivery having AJAX application.

Please find attachement for detail description and snapshot of problem faced. If I move over the 'Search

' button under AJAX popup it doesnot highlight 'Search' button intead highlights on page only.

Thanks in advance!!

Regards,

Bharat

• Hi Bharat,

We have already replied to a copy of this request via e-mail. Here is a copy of our reply in case you have not received it:

>>>

Could you please provide us with access to the tested web page so we can try to reproduce the problem on our side? The URL shown in your screenshot does not seem to be accessible.

Also, in the future, please don't send us duplicated requests (note that we reply to messages sent via the Contact Support form, AutomatedQA newsgroups, AutomatedQA forums and the TestComplete section of the SQAforums site). This makes processing your requests much more difficult for us and does not increase the requests' priority anyway.

<<<

Let us continue working on the problem via e-mail.