Forum Discussion

mxitlifestyle
New Contributor
14 years ago

Mobile Emulator Testing

Hi,

I ahve recently discovered TestComplete and am exicited to see the full extent of its functionalities. I have currently been put to the task to automate our QA environment and need to thoroughly test products that can meet our needs. We are a mobile instant messenger company that host numerous features on our application. All of these features obviously require a QA procedure, that done manually, is really time consuming. I have been testing out TestComplete and although the features look handy I am rather overwhelmed at the moment and cannot get the testing to do exactly what I need - its almost like the automation moves to fast for the application - if that makes any sense - and not all steps are covered. I have attached a screen shot of the application that we use to test our features.

I would like to know if what I am trying to test will be possible. I know this is a very vague question - but possibly once the emulator has been viewed - a more thorough discussion can continue.

Thanks,

Mike

1 Reply

• Ok - I seem to have gotten around my problem by upping the  "Delay between events" to 5 seconds. This has given the emulator time to do certain things that it needs before the next event is processed.

YAY!! Getting somewhere!

M