cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to export Test Run Result Summary of entire projectsuite to pdf or document

Occasional Contributor

how to export Test Run Result Summary of entire projectsuite to pdf or document

how to export Test Run Result Summary of entire projectsuite to pdf

Im trying to export only TestRun Summary part(as in attached file) the ProjectSuite to PDF  which is not successful.

Kindly help me in resolving this

4 REPLIES
Community Hero

Re: how to export Test Run Result Summary of entire projectsuite to pdf or document

Right click anywhere on that panel and select "Print".  Then, if you have such a thing installed (of which there are many free versions), you can print directly to a PDF file.

Robert Martin
[Community Expert Group]
Please consider giving a Kudo if I write good stuff
----

Why automate?  I do automated testing because there's only so much a human being can do and remain healthy.  Sleep is a requirement.  So, while people sleep, automation that I create does what I've described above in order to make sure that nothing gets past the final defense of the testing group.
I love good food, good books, good friends, and good fun.

Mysterious Gremlin Master
Extensions available
Occasional Contributor

Re: how to export Test Run Result Summary of entire projectsuite to pdf or document

Thanks for the Reply.

Here we are exporting Test summary report  to PDF manually.

Can i will be able to  Export  only Test summary report  (to PDF or document format)automatically after the testexecution is completed and testexecution details is displayed in the Testcomplete

or

Can i will be able to  Export  only Test summary report of result.HTM/.MHTML file for testresult opened in Browser for  TestExecute Tool

so let me know for  TestComplete and TestExecute tool where can i modify the code so only Test run summary (or required details in summary) is  exported to PDF or Worddocument through  Automation. 

Community Hero

PDF export is not available in code.  The only way to generate a PDF is via the print dialogs as previously mentioned.

Robert Martin
[Community Expert Group]
Please consider giving a Kudo if I write good stuff
----

Why automate?  I do automated testing because there's only so much a human being can do and remain healthy.  Sleep is a requirement.  So, while people sleep, automation that I create does what I've described above in order to make sure that nothing gets past the final defense of the testing group.
I love good food, good books, good friends, and good fun.

Mysterious Gremlin Master
Extensions available
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the Information and solutions.

2018 NEWS
Top Kudoed Authors