cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to toggle between the Angular JS checkbox from check to uncheck.

rdpatil
Occasional Contributor

How to toggle between the Angular JS checkbox from check to uncheck.

Team, I have to verify that the angular JS checkbox is checked or not & Take the action. (Check boxes in different rows) Need to parameterise it.

Its a toggle checkbox, not having is-checked Property to Verify it. The checkbox is inside the cell.

Tried by using the x-path, unable to select / un-select

Html code for checked checkbox =
<i class="btn fa fa-lg fa-check-circle-o" aria-hidden="true" ng-class='{" fa-check-circle-o": dataItem.Selected, "fa-circle-thin": !dataItem.Selected}' ng-click="vm.toogleSelection(dataItem)"></I>

Html code for un-checked checkbox =
<i class="btn fa fa-lg fa-circle-thin" aria-hidden="true" ng-class='{" fa-check-circle-o": dataItem.Selected, "fa-circle-thin": !dataItem.Selected}' ng-click="vm.toogleSelection(dataItem)"></I>

3 REPLIES 3
rdpatil
Occasional Contributor

Re: How to toggle between the Angular JS checkbox from check to uncheck.

Currently we are using the Testcomplete 11. Is this issue is resolved in Higher Version?

Can we upgrade directly from TestComplete 11 to Higher Version with same License or need a New one. 

tristaanogre
Community Hero

What version of TC 11 are you running? AngularJS support was added in TC 11.3.  

Here's the documentation of how the support is implemented.

https://support.smartbear.com/testcomplete/docs/general-info/supported-technologies/controls/angular...

Robert Martin
[Hall of Fame]
Please consider giving a Kudo if I write good stuff
----

Why automate?  I do automated testing because there's only so much a human being can do and remain healthy.  Sleep is a requirement.  So, while people sleep, automation that I create does what I've described above in order to make sure that nothing gets past the final defense of the testing group.
I love good food, good books, good friends, and good fun.

Mysterious Gremlin Master
Vegas Thrill Rider
Extensions available
AlexKaras
Community Hero

Hi,

Alternatively, if it appears that your given control does not have special support from TestComplete, you will need to analyze the value of its .class property to check whether or not it contains 'fa-check' (checkbox is 'checked') and action correspondingly.

P.S. And... Try to use TestComplete's Object Browser instead of Developer Tools. While they provide similar info, Object Browser displays data according to TestComplete's object cross-browser and coding representations, while Developer Tools display layout for the given browser and sometimes browser's layout may not match and work well for TestComplete.

Regards,
  /Alex [Community Hero]
____
[Community Heroes] are not employed by SmartBear Software but
are just volunteers who have some experience with the tools by SmartBear Software
and a desire to help others. Posts made by [Community Heroes]
may differ from the official policies of SmartBear Software and should be treated
as the own private opinion of their authors and under no circumstances as an
official answer from SmartBear Software.
The [Community Hero] signature is used with permission by SmartBear Software.
https://community.smartbear.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/hall-of-fame
================================
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Announcements
Top Kudoed Authors