cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The grid row's index 0 is out of bounds

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

The grid row's index 0 is out of bounds

For some reason I keep getting this error even though the row is actually there.  Any suggestions?  I've tried clicking the field and using the enter key on the field when recording the keyword test. Same thing happens each time.

lslechta_0-1606926657526.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Contributor

Re: The grid row's index 0 is out of bounds

This happens sometimes because of slowness. May be try adding a delay of 3 to 6 seconds before the operation (Where you are selecting the row) and see if that still happens. We have the same issue and we wrote some dynamic wait functions to wait for rows to display/visible.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Staff

what operation is being performed on that grid row 0 object

what does it say about that error within the details tab of the error message/step?

Best,
Justin Kim
Occasional Contributor

I've tried a double click or just leaving the row highlighted and clicking OK.

The Details say total number of rows is 0. What would cause that?

lslechta_0-1606931140066.png

Staff

try going into the operation parameters of the double click to see if it is relying on the coordinates of the object.

you can do this by clicking on the value column of that operation, pressing F2 and then clicking on the 3 dots that appear within that value column.

if you see coordinates for clientx and clienty, then change both values to be -1

Best,
Justin Kim
Occasional Contributor

Yes they did have values.  I changed them both to -1, reran the test, and got the same error.  Any other suggestions?

Staff

hard to say without being able to watch the test run, and without being able to see what the intended actions are, or the name mapping.

raising a support ticket maybe the fastest way for you to resolve this. 

Best,
Justin Kim
Community Hero

Does the same thing happen with row 1?

Occasional Contributor

Yes it does.

Contributor

This happens sometimes because of slowness. May be try adding a delay of 3 to 6 seconds before the operation (Where you are selecting the row) and see if that still happens. We have the same issue and we wrote some dynamic wait functions to wait for rows to display/visible.

View solution in original post

New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Announcements
Top Kudoed Authors