Forum Discussion

manojgovikari
Contributor
13 years ago

Issue while running Single Master - Multiple Slave. Please help

Hi Team,

Thanks for the response for all the queries..

Below is my problem description:

I have connected 3 different hosts to the Master computer and 3 Tasks are added to each host with a single Job.

When i started running the Job each job is started initializing and finally the state is stopped and the below mentioned error was occured.

TestComplete and TestExecute version - 7.5

Error description:

"An exception occurred within the TtcLogManager handler of the TtcTestEngineEventDispatcher event:

Out of sytem resources."

Please find the attcahed screenshot for the same.

Thanks,

Manoj Govikari

3 Replies

• Hi,

First of all, please check whether you are using the latest version of TC/TE 7, which is 7.52. If you are still getting the error with this version, please provide us with additional information:

1. Does the error occur regularly with the same distributed test configuration (I mean, the same tests executed on slave machines, the same properties for tasks and jobs) or did it occur just once?

2. Please zip your entire project suite folder containing the master project along with the execution log that was generated after you got the error and send us the archive. Please send us your slave projects as well.
  • Hi,

As you are asked for the suite, i have attched the sample suite for opening an calculator application.

It has simple code(Unit1) as shown below:(Testing folder attached)

TestComplete and Test Execute version - 7.50

Test Execute installed in all the slave m/c

Sub Main

' Enter your code here.

TestedApps.RunAll()

End Sub

I have added 3 different slaves as 3 hosts and 3 similar tasks i.e, opening the calcultor in each m/c.

Execution results:

1.Given domain, id, password, ip address, source path and base path for each slave and verification succesded in all the machines.

Issue:

But when i try to run all the slave (job1) at a time i am getting two different errors.

1."The exceution of project1 was aborted."(for all three slaves) but in master machine taks showing in green

2."An exception occurred within the TtcLogManager handler of the TtcTestEngineEventDispatcher event:

Out of sytem resources."

Please find the attached suite and error screenshot and help me in getting this problem resolved.

Please post the solution in this website.

Thanks in advance.

Manoj G.

• Hi Manoj,

Thanks for the master project. I tried to reproduce the second error with TC/TE 7.52, but failed. I created a master project with the same configuration - i.e., three hosts, one job containing three tasks (the tasks' properties coincide with those in your project). So, I recommend that you upgrade your TC/TE instances to 7.52 and check whether the issue persists with this version.

As for the first error, to avoid it, for each of the slave projects, you need to add a test item that is linked to the Main routine. Please see the following help topics for more information:

Tests and Test Items

Test Items Page (Project Editor)