cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want some java function like faker data generator for my desktop program in Testcomplete

SOLVED
New Contributor

I want some java function like faker data generator for my desktop program in Testcomplete

I'm using TestComplete for desktop program and now I want add java function in my script. something like faker data generator, to generate random keys. now I'm using javascript to test my program. and how can i integrate java in it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Hero

Re: I want some java function like faker data generator for my desktop program in Testcomplete

@temo25 wrote:

I have done 1st step, but then on the Tools tab, there is not Current Project Properties active and can't  do 2nd step

If you don't actually have a project open, "Current Project Properties" will not be selected.  The JavaBridge setting that you initially set is globally for the tool.  To specify the specific Java class libraries you want to use within a project, that needs to be done within the desired project.

Robert Martin
[Community Expert Group]
Please consider giving a Kudo if I write good stuff
----

Why automate?  I do automated testing because there's only so much a human being can do and remain healthy.  Sleep is a requirement.  So, while people sleep, automation that I create does what I've described above in order to make sure that nothing gets past the final defense of the testing group.
I love good food, good books, good friends, and good fun.

Mysterious Gremlin Master
Extensions available
4 REPLIES 4
Community Hero

Re: I want some java function like faker data generator for my desktop program in Testcomplete

New Contributor

I have done 1st step, but then on the Tools tab, there is not Current Project Properties active and can't  do 2nd step

Community Hero

Check this >>

P.S. May be you need to restart TestComplete to apply new settings.

Community Hero

@temo25 wrote:

If you don't actually have a project open, "Current Project Properties" will not be selected.  The JavaBridge setting that you initially set is globally for the tool.  To specify the specific Java class libraries you want to use within a project, that needs to be done within the desired project.

Robert Martin
[Community Expert Group]
Please consider giving a Kudo if I write good stuff
----

Why automate?  I do automated testing because there's only so much a human being can do and remain healthy.  Sleep is a requirement.  So, while people sleep, automation that I create does what I've described above in order to make sure that nothing gets past the final defense of the testing group.
I love good food, good books, good friends, and good fun.

Mysterious Gremlin Master
Extensions available
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video: