Forum Discussion

bjolletz
Occasional Contributor
2 years ago
Solved

Organization-level integrator landing page

Hi! I'm new to Swaggerhub and trying to get my head around how Swaggerhub can be used from an API client's perspective. I was assuming there would be something like a public organization-level landing page to which I could direct API clients and integrators. Here I would expect (anonymous) clients to be able to find all public APIs and domains published within my organization. Is there such a thing? So far my impression is that you just publish APIs and domains individually, and if you want to somehow group them together you need to build your own landing page for this purpose.

My scenario is that my organization will have multiple available APIs, and I would like to be able to point integrators to one single page where they can find all APIs in my organization. Is there something like this or is this something I somehow have to set up myself?

Thanks in advance!

4 Replies

bjolletz
      Occasional Contributor

Thanks, that's kind of what I was looking for!

However, what I also would be interested in is some kind of "developer portal" for integrators, where I can put some general info about our APIs, how to use them, how to set up auth etc. A landing page where I can direct all our integration partners. Does Swaggerhub offer anything like this or should I set this up myself using some external tool like Github pages etc.?

joejoyce
        Staff

Good stuff, we're getting there! For the further use case (a portal where you can add more broad info about API usage, authentication, etc.) I would ask, do you and your team use Confluence? We recently launched a SwaggerHub plugin for Confluence that embeds and synchs your SwaggerHub docs within a Confluence portal, but with the added bonus of being able to add the "external" info you've described while still having it synced with any changes that happen to the API design in SwaggerHub. If that sounds like it might do the trick, here's the link to the plugin: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1228834/swaggerhub-integration-for-confluence?hosting=cloud&tab=overview