Forum Discussion

ayasoapui
Occasional Contributor
15 years ago

SOAPUI freezes after installing latest 2.5.2 build.

Hi,

I originally have the SoapUI Pro 2.5.2 version that was downloaded last April 28, 2009.

Since this build has an error on the conditional goto, I downloaded that latest
SoapUI 3.0 installer last Thursday.  But when I opened SoapUI, it loads my projects
but it immediately freezes. 

So what I did is uninstall 3.0 and then just downloaded the latest SoapUI 2.5.2 installer (dated 7/27)....however when I opened SoapUI with this latest version, after it loads the project, and then I open a request, it freezes up and I won't be able to click anything anymore.  Only way to get out is close the other SoapUI small window.

So now I reverted to our old original version downloaded last April 28 and it is back to working.

Please help!

1 Reply

SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hello,

What operating system are you running, and what JVM? Are you getting any errors in the log when soapUI crashes? One thing that has been known to cause problems, mostly on linux or a 64-bit JRE, is the new browser component. You could try to disable this by editing your .vmoptions file (in the install directory for soapUI) and adding "-Dsoapui.jxbrowser.disable=true" (without the quotes) to the end of it to see if that makes a difference.

Regards,
    Dain
    eviware.com