Forum Discussion

venkateshwaran
Occasional Visitor
6 years ago

SOAP UI PRO/READY API Jenkins Integration using Soap Ui Pro Jenkins Plugin

I have installed  Soap Ui Pro Jenkins Plugin.

Added build step in the Build section as “SoapUI Pro: Run Functional Test”.

Jenkins given a menu for the SoapUI Pro plugin and filled the following mandatory fields:

Path to testrunner: ..\ReadyAPI-2.5.0\bin/bin/testrunner.bat

Path to SoapUI Pro project: .../Users/../Proctj_Name.xml

Upon building the Jenkins job, I am getting the below error. 

The project is not a SoapUI Pro project! Exiting. hudson.AbortException: Could not start SoapUI Pro functional testing. at com.smartbear.ready.jenkins.JenkinsSoapUIProTestRunner.perform(JenkinsSoapUIProTestRunner.java:105) at hudson.tasks.BuildStepCompatibilityLayer.perform(BuildStepCompatibilityLayer.java:81) at hudson.tasks.BuildStepMonitor$1.perform(BuildStepMonitor.java:20) at hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.perform(AbstractBuild.java:744) at hudson.model.Build$BuildExecution.build(Build.java:206) at hudson.model.Build$BuildExecution.doRun(Build.java:163) at hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.run(AbstractBuild.java:504) at hudson.model.Run.execute(Run.java:1727) at hudson.model.FreeStyleBuild.run(FreeStyleBuild.java:43) at hudson.model.ResourceController.execute(ResourceController.java:97) at hudson.model.Executor.run(Executor.java:429) ERROR: Could not start SoapUI Pro functional testing. Finished: FAILURE

However, I could import the project in Ready API and execute. Kindly help me in resolving the issue.

1 Reply

avidCoder
    Super Contributor

Could you please try the same from jenkins website by adding the SOAPUI plugins there only and add the windows batch command?