cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please do let us know if any details available for executing 100+ XML files using 'SOAPUI PRO' tool

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Please do let us know if any details available for executing 100+ XML files using 'SOAPUI PRO' tool

Please do let me know if any details available for executing 100+ XML files using 'SOAPUI PRO' tool in single execution.

Kindly communicate me the way to proceed for executing large number of files in single go using SOAPUI PRO, if possible.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Hero

Re: Please do let us know if any details available for executing 100+ XML files using 'SOAPUI PRO' t

That description is too cryptic, I guess no one understands that probably except you. Please elaborate your use case

Regards,
Rao.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Please do let us know if any details available for executing 100+ XML files using 'SOAPUI PRO' t

I need to run 100+ Rest projects in SOAP UI PRO. Kindly suggest any method in which i can able to run all the projects at once.

Highlighted
Community Hero

The better information, better the solutions.

Context really helps to understand issue exactly.

I assume that a project can contain many suites and each suite can contain many tests.

You are say 100+ projects. Not sure what you are trying to achieve.

You may need to write a multi threading application or a program to run each project in a different thread to achieve what you are looking for. Does it help?

And are you sure if your application is capable for handling those many threads?

Regards,
Rao.
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Announcements
Script Wanted
Let's start July with new challenges!

Create a script to change request body before sending it to the server for the TechCorner tag!

Scripts created in June:
- A script to generate a request body based on data from Datasource
- A script to go through all response nodes and check the value of the required field
- A Dispatching script to get responses based on the values in Request Body
- A script to add a new tag and assign it to all TestCases in a TestSuite
Top Kudoed Authors