Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection to RabbitMQ

SOLVED
TN
Occasional Contributor

Connection to RabbitMQ

Hello,

I am trying to connect to RabbitMQ from SoapUi to write and retrieve messages for testing dependent services. I searched online for examples to connect to RabbitMQ from SoapUI pro/Ready Api but  cant find any .

Can one of you please help . I humbly request for a simple example as well if available which will help me to build cases for my need 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Connection to RabbitMQ

Hi @TN,

I've just got the confirmation that our R&D team has added the AMQP vhost support. Please try downloading and installing the plugin one more time.

---------
Tanya Gorbunova
SmartBear Community Manager

Join SmartBear Connect next April in Boston to meet with software development, API and testing experts from around the world! Get your ticket today!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @TN,

Refer to the following question where this connection was discussed:

https://community.smartbear.com/t5/SoapUI-Pro/Connection-to-RabbitMQ/td-p/172044

---------
Tanya Gorbunova

Join SmartBear Connect next April in Boston to meet with software development, API and testing experts from around the world! Get your ticket today!
Highlighted
TN
Occasional Contributor

I saw this email chain but now we have AMQP support plugin in eady API. I ant some sample project oe deatils to use that.

Thanks,

Highlighted
Community Manager

Community, do you have something you can share with @TN?

I've checked our internal DB - it looks like the R&D team has a corresponding feature request - Adding the AMQP vhost support to ReadyAPI. I've added your vote to it.

---------
Tanya Gorbunova

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @TN,

I've just got the confirmation that our R&D team has added the AMQP vhost support. Please try downloading and installing the plugin one more time.

---------
Tanya Gorbunova

View solution in original post