cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[CompositeProjects] The file has not been loaded, because the project does not contain it:

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

[CompositeProjects] The file has not been loaded, because the project does not contain it:

When I run Ready API from GIT I worked on 2.3

now i run it with 2.4 and i does not find the project file anymore. How can I make it find it again?

HEAD is now at 1eeb9d4 Update .gitlab-ci.yml
Checking out 1eeb9d4f as master...
Skipping Git submodules setup
$ /opt/readyapi/bin/testrunner.sh $CI_PROJECT_DIR -f$CI_PROJECT_DIR/TestResult -I "-ETST1" "-RJUnit-Style HTML Report"
================================
=
= READY_API_HOME = /opt/readyapi
=
================================
- No base packages specified - no classpath scanning will be done
- Starting 'LifecycleManager@632071960'
- Hibernate Validator 4.1.0.Final
- Adding module 'com.smartbear.ready.cmd.CommandLineModule
08:42:13,490 INFO [license] ReadyAPI 2.4.0 (build 814) started - System properties: {OS=Linux, User name=gitlab-runner}
08:42:13,493 INFO [DefaultSoapUICore] Creating new settings at [/home/gitlab-runner/soapui-settings.xml]
08:42:13,785 INFO [SoapUIExtensionClassLoader] "/opt/readyapi/bin/ext/ojdbc7.jar" has been added to the classpath.
08:42:13,879 INFO [DefaultSoapUICore] 1 JDBC drivers have been registered from the directory bin/ext: [oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver].
08:42:14,049 WARN [SoapUIProGroovyScriptEngineFactory] Missing scripts folder [/home/gitlab-runner/builds/2aef3656/0/PensionsAndRetail/BeFrank-Final-Regression/scripts]
08:42:14,050 INFO [DefaultSoapUICore] Adding listeners from [/opt/readyapi/bin/listeners/demo-listeners.xml]
08:42:14,119 WARN [SoapUIJasperReportManager] The path to the report directory has been set to the default value because the report format has changed. Please update your custom reports if you want to use them with ReadyAPI 2+.
08:42:15,392 INFO [PluginManager] 0 plugins loaded in 17 ms
08:42:15,392 INFO [DefaultSoapUICore] All plugins loaded
08:42:15,504 WARN [SoapUIProGroovyScriptEngineFactory] Missing scripts folder [/home/gitlab-runner/builds/2aef3656/0/PensionsAndRetail/BeFrank-Final-Regression/scripts]
08:42:15,968 DEBUG [LicenseManagerServiceImpl] Trying to initialize license for SoapUI
08:42:15,971 DEBUG [LicenseManagerServiceImpl] No license found for SoapUI
08:42:15,978 DEBUG [LicenseManagerServiceImpl] Trying to initialize license for SoapUI
08:42:15,979 DEBUG [LicenseManagerServiceImpl] License host for SoapUI: SRPADAPP4011.MGT.INSIM.BIZ
08:42:15,988 DEBUG [LicenseManagerServiceImpl] License host for SoapUI: SRPADAPP4011.MGT.INSIM.BIZ
08:42:16,007 DEBUG [LicenseManagerServiceImpl] Valid license file found: /home/gitlab-runner/.soapui/soapui.key, last modified: Wed Apr 11 15:04:06 CEST 2018
08:42:16,161 DEBUG [LicenseManagerServiceImpl] Trying to initialize license for LoadUI
08:42:16,161 DEBUG [LicenseManagerServiceImpl] No license found for LoadUI
08:42:16,170 DEBUG [LicenseManagerServiceImpl] Trying to initialize license for Secure
08:42:16,171 DEBUG [LicenseManagerServiceImpl] License host for LoadUI: SRPADAPP4011.MGT.INSIM.BIZ
08:42:16,179 DEBUG [LicenseManagerServiceImpl] No license found for Secure
08:42:16,185 DEBUG [LicenseManagerServiceImpl] Trying to initialize license for ServiceV
08:42:16,193 DEBUG [LicenseManagerServiceImpl] License host for Secure: SRPADAPP4011.MGT.INSIM.BIZ
08:42:16,194 DEBUG [LicenseManagerServiceImpl] No license found for ServiceV
08:42:16,207 DEBUG [LicenseManagerServiceImpl] License host for ServiceV: SRPADAPP4011.MGT.INSIM.BIZ
08:42:16,247 WARN [CompositeProjects] The file has not been loaded, because the project does not contain it: /home/gitlab-runner/builds/2aef3656/0/PensionsAndRetail/BeFrank-Final-Regression/holdercommandservice/%2Fholder%2F%7BholderId%7D.xml
08:42:16,247 WARN [CompositeProjects] The file has not been loaded, because the project does not contain it: /home/gitlab-runner/builds/2aef3656/0/PensionsAndRetail/BeFrank-Final-Regression/holdercommandservice/%2Fholder.xml

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: [CompositeProjects] The file has not been loaded, because the project does not contain it:

Hi @maged_ahmed,

Thank you for sharing the w/a with the Community! The described issue is the known one in 2.4.0. It's fixed in the maintanence build of version 2.4.0 and in version 2.5.0. 

Natalie
Customer Care Team

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others.↓↓↓↓↓

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Community Hero

Re: [CompositeProjects] The file has not been loaded, because the project does not contain it:

Looks like a bug? Best try to report it directly to SmartBear. They usually respond fast. Cat Happy

If my answer helped please click on the 'Accept as Solution' button.
New Contributor

Hi huurm900!

We are encountering this problem as well and would like to know if  you have any updates or solutions of this problem?

New Contributor

We are encountering this issue as well; however, we re-installed ReadyAPI Version 2.3.0 and everything works as expected. I think there may be a bug in ReadyAPI 2.4.0.

New Contributor

Hi guys! The bug was confirmed by bears and is related to a new project file. We are hoping it will be fixed soon)

Hi there,

The bug is fixed in the current maintenance build of  ReadyAPI: https://support.smartbear.com/downloads/readyapi/maintenance

Also, the fix will be included in the next ReadyAPI release.

Natalie
Customer Care Team

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others.↓↓↓↓↓
Occasional Visitor

Hi there,

will the maintenance build be available in the smartbear maven repository at http://smartbearsoftware.com/repository/maven2/com/smartbear/ready-api-maven-plugin/? The last snapshot build is from 6/6.

Kind regards

Community Hero

Thanks for the updade! Smiley Very Happy

If my answer helped please click on the 'Accept as Solution' button.

Hi @somesmartbearus,

6/6 is the date when the 2.4.0-m-SNAPSHOT directory was created. If you open the directory, you'll see when the plugin itself was updated last time (the date is 8/9). So, no worries - the plugin should include the needed changes, too.

2018-08-13_1824.png

Natalie
Customer Care Team

Occasional Contributor

I am getting the same warning, and when I restart ReadyAPI, most of the files are not found, so I must click throu dozens of message windows - Missing REST Resource for Request. I have also tried the Snapshot version - still the same problem

New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Top Kudoed Authors