I have a web service that get information from an inform of Oracle Fusion. When I first launch the request service to get information from a customer in Oracle Fusion, it's done in the right way. But when I update the information of the customer and I launched the second time the request service the SOAPUI always bring me the first information without the last updates.
I tried to uncheck the cache option of WSDL and refresh the request service using Update Definition but nothing happends. The only solution that I found is to close and open the program. But I need to call the program for a Java application so is not a option for me.
Sounds like it could be on the server side (or something between you and the server). It's either that or you're not following the right steps to re-send a request (in that case, could you write out each step and what you expect to happen?)
Back to the whole server-side thing though, there might be some headers you can set, usually something along the lines of "MaxAge" or "NoCache" or some such, depending on what protocol you're using, and the specification of the API.
In relation to the MaxAge, I notice that after several hours the information of the web service is updated. But it is not a good solution, because it has published that information from the moment it was created in Fusion.
I solved the problem. You were in the right direction JHunt, the problem was with the server-side cache. I solved it by changing an XML parameter every time I call the web service and it returns the last update. Thank you very much for the help of JHunt