Forum Discussion

shiva_kakarla
Contributor
17 years ago

Unable to create Datasource step in WsdlTestCase class

Hi Ole
I am trying to load SOAPUI project and execute testsuite and testcases in a groovy script.

My requirement is to run certain testsuites or testcases from the SOAPUI project and do some backup of log files on a remote endpoint server. I cant modify the existing SOAPUI projects and want to execute testcases as it is.

When I create wsdlproject Like below to extract testsuite names and testcase names and use it in SoapUIProTestCaseRunner api, I see that datasource test steps are not created while creating WsdlProject class.

Is there any other way to get list of testsuites and testcases from a SOAPUI project file?

WsdlProject project = new WsdlProject("C:/soapuiE2Eprojects/soapui-project.xml");

Log show::

18:44:27,430 INFO  [WsdlProject] Load project from [file:/C:/soapuiE2Eprojects/soapui-project.xml]
18:44:27,664 ERROR [WsdlTestCase] Failed to create test step for [DataSource]
18:44:27,711 ERROR [WsdlTestCase] Failed to create test step for [DataSource Loop]
18:44:27,711 ERROR [WsdlTestCase] Failed to create test step for [DataSource]
18:44:27,711 ERROR [WsdlTestCase] Failed to create test step for [DataSource Loop]
18:44:27,727 ERROR [WsdlTestCase] Failed to create test step for [DataSource]
18:44:27,727 ERROR [WsdlTestCase] Failed to create test step for [DataSource Loop]
18:44:27,727 ERROR [WsdlTestCase] Failed to create test step for [DataSource Loop]
18:44:27,789 ERROR [WsdlTestCase] Failed to create test step for [DataSource]
18:44:27,789 ERROR [WsdlTestCase] Failed to create test step for [DataSource Loop]
18:44:27,789 ERROR [WsdlTestCase] Failed to create test step for [DataSource Loop]
18:44:27,789 ERROR [WsdlTestCase] Failed to create test step for [2.DataSource]
18:44:27,789 ERROR [WsdlTestCase] Failed to create test step for [2.DataSource Loop]

wsdlprojct created

4 Replies

omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi!

these are teststeps created with soapUI Pro (DataSource), so you will need to  prepare the soapUI classes for use with these first. Please re-post this issue in the soapUI Pro support forum and I'll help you forward!

regards,

/Ole
    eviware.com
  • Hi Ole I am not seeing SoapUIPro forum under forums list. I see eviware general and soapui. I do have valid soapuipro professional license. Could you please let me know how do i subscribe to pro forum.

Thanks
    Shiva Kakarla
    omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi!

ok.. I've updated your account to soapUI Pro status, you should be able to see these forums now. Please confirm and I'll move this topic there instead!

regards,

/Ole
    eviware.com
  • Hi Ole,

I did see professional forum now. I already created the topic there.

Thanks
    Shiva