Forum Discussion

bhi_Mike
Occasional Contributor
11 months ago
Solved

Unable to log into almcomplete

I cannot log into almcomplete.  The login page doesn't even display, all I get is a set of error messages shown below -

Invalid request.

WebClass Runtime error '800a2330'

URL contains invalid WebItem

I successfully logged into it just last week, so I'm not sure what is going on.

It does this regardless of the browser I use, I tried Firefox, chrome, and edge.  The url has been the same one we have used for years,

so no changes there.  Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated, thanks.

• The error message you're seeing, "Invalid request. WebClass Runtime error '800a2330' URL contains an invalid WebItem," suggests a possible issue with the URL or server configuration. Start by clearing your browser cache, checking for any URL typos, and ensuring your browser is up to date. If the problem persists across different browsers, it's likely a server-side issue, and you should contact ALMComplete's support or IT department for further investigation and resolution.

2 Replies

Philliprjun
    Occasional Visitor

The error message you're seeing, "Invalid request. WebClass Runtime error '800a2330' URL contains an invalid WebItem," suggests a possible issue with the URL or server configuration. Start by clearing your browser cache, checking for any URL typos, and ensuring your browser is up to date. If the problem persists across different browsers, it's likely a server-side issue, and you should contact ALMComplete's support or IT department for further investigation and resolution.

• If you're unable to log into parafrasistproALM (Application Lifecycle Management) Complete, several factors could contribute to the issue. Here are steps to troubleshoot and resolve the problem:

1. Credentials Check:
      • Ensure that you are entering the correct username and password. Double-check for typos or case-sensitive errors.
    2. Account Status:
      • Confirm that your ALM Complete account is active and not locked. Sometimes, repeated failed login attempts can lead to temporary account lockouts.
    3. Browser Compatibility:
      • Check if you are using a supported and up-to-date web browser. Clear the browser cache and cookies, and try logging in again.
    4. Network Issues:
      • Verify your internet connection. Poor connectivity or firewall issues might prevent successful login attempts.
    5. Password Reset:
      • If you suspect a password issue, use the "Forgot Password" or "Reset Password" option to set a new password.
    6. System Maintenance:
      • Confirm that ALM Complete is not undergoing maintenance. Platform maintenance can temporarily restrict access.
    7. Contact Support:
      • If the issue persists, contact ALM Complete support. They can assist with account-specific problems and provide guidance on any ongoing system issues.
    8. Check for Updates:
      • Ensure that your ALM Complete application is up to date. Sometimes, outdated software versions can lead to login problems.

Document any error messages you encounter during the login process, as these can provide clues about the root cause. If basic troubleshooting steps don't resolve the issue, reaching out to ALM Complete's support team is recommended for personalized assistance.