Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Executing Load Test as part of a Test Suite

Highlighted
New Contributor

Executing Load Test as part of a Test Suite

Hi,

I use SoapUI 5.5.0. I am trying to test a Web Service. I have a Test Suite under which, I have a Test Case. Under the Test Case I have functional Tests as well as Load Tests. When I execute the Test Suite, only the functional test steps seems to execute. How do I include the execution of the Load Test as well?

Tags (2)
6 REPLIES 6
New Contributor

Re: Executing Load Test as part of a Test Suite

I found a solution. We are using Maven for deployement of the web service. We already are using SoapUI testing using Maven,. I just had a add one more goad to include the Load tests.

Occasional Contributor

I'm (functional tester....) having the exact same problem, can you explain what you exactly did to solve this? 

Community Hero

If you go to SOAPUI installation, there you can find load test utility which is separate from testrunner (which is to execute command line)

Regards,
Rao.
Occasional Contributor

I want to run a Test Suite wich contains both functional AND load tests. Functional tests do run, load tests don't. 

I don't understand your answer, what do I have to do or install to fix this? I use SoapUI 5.5.0.

Community Hero

Please follow the documentation for more details.
https://www.soapui.org/load-testing/command-line-execution.html

Regards,
Rao.
Occasional Contributor

So.. Isn't it possible to run them together with the functional tests, by hand? Is that a bug, as they are in the Test Suite?

New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Top Kudoed Authors