Forum Discussion

Theud
New Contributor
14 years ago

Save the soapui-settings.xml using testrunner.bat?

Hi.

I have a SoapUI project using global property transfer (properties are saved in the soapui-settings.xml). So i can use easily the same property in many TestSuites.

I have a TestCase like this :I create a company, save the ID as global property, create a subCompany using the previous ID, and save the subCompany Id as global property too.

I have then a TestCase to delete the subCompany and the company using this global property.

If I run the testRunner I have no error and all steps are well done :

CALL %testRunnerPath% -s "Company AutomaticTestSuite" -t"..\soapui-settings.xml" -S -r -f "Scripts\AutoReportErrorLogs" -I "..\CompanyWebServices-soapui-project.xml"

BUT if I want to do the step create and next the step delete?? :

CALL %testRunnerPath% -s "Company AutomaticTestSuite" -ccreate -t"..\soapui-settings.xml" -S -r -f "Scripts\AutoReportErrorLogs" -I "..\CompanyWebServices-soapui-project.xml"

CALL %testRunnerPath% -s "Company AutomaticTestSuite" -cdelete -t"..\soapui-settings.xml" -S -r -f "Scripts\AutoReportErrorLogs" -I "..\CompanyWebServices-soapui-project.xml"

Create works well but the method delete is not working because the property are not updated.
Is it possible to save the soapui-settings.xml like the option -S to save the TestSuite?

Thx in advance
No RepliesBe the first to reply