Can't Access Mock Web Service Get HttpHostConnectException Error - Connection Refused
When I created a mock web service, I can't access it at http://nerd:8088/mockEmployeePortalServiceSoap12Binding.
It gives me a connection refused error. When I type the url into the browser it also says unable to connect.
I have the axis2 server running and the actual web service on http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/EmployeePortalService?wsdl is running.
How can I fix this so I can access the mock web service?
- Sun Oct 18 10:47:02 PDT 2015:DEBUG:Connection closed
- Sun Oct 18 10:47:02 PDT 2015:DEBUG:Connection shut down
- Sun Oct 18 10:47:02 PDT 2015:ERROR:Exception in request: org.apache.http.conn.HttpHostConnectException: Connection to http://programmer:8088 refused
- Sun Oct 18 10:47:02 PDT 2015:ERROR:An error occurred [Connection to http://nerd:8088 refused], see error log for details
- Sun Oct 18 10:47:02 PDT 2015:INFO:Error getting response for [EmployeePortalServiceSoap12Binding.getEmployeeDetails:Request 1]; org.apache.http.conn.HttpHostConnectException: Connection to http://nerd:8088 refused
Found out the reason. It ended up being I had to play the mock web service first, before I can run the test request to access the mock web service. Duh! So goofy! Sorry guys for extra post.