Forum Discussion

zorglups
Occasional Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

WSS Config Signature - BSP Compliant option enabled upon ReadyAPI restart

For some web services, we must make sure that in the WSS Configuration the WSS Signature entry has the BSP Compliant unchecked (I mean unchecking the "Enable Basic Security Profile compliancy).

The problem is that for a reason we do not understand, this option is enabled as soon as we restart ReadyAPI.

This is quite blocking for us as this really block some regression testing processes.

Can you please correct this ?

Thanks,

Pierre

• Here is the answer from SmartBear support:

SmartBear Support wrote:

We have an internal defect for this issue of RIA-7944.  Until this is fixed you can try the workaround of changing any of the other options' drop-down lists (e.g. Key Identifier Type, Signature Algorithm, etc.), unchecking the bsp compliant option, and then it will be saved when restarting ReadyAPI when you save your project.

I confirm this is a working work-around.

1 Reply

zorglups
    Occasional Contributor

Here is the answer from SmartBear support:

SmartBear Support wrote:

We have an internal defect for this issue of RIA-7944.  Until this is fixed you can try the workaround of changing any of the other options' drop-down lists (e.g. Key Identifier Type, Signature Algorithm, etc.), unchecking the bsp compliant option, and then it will be saved when restarting ReadyAPI when you save your project.

I confirm this is a working work-around.