Forum Discussion

msj
New Contributor
3 years ago
Solved

Upgrade to 3.9.2 is failing on Uninstalling previous version check

Hi this has never happened before, but when i tried to upgrade to Ready API 3.9.2 it hung in the Please wait while Setu[installs ReadyAPI 3.9.2 on your computer, Uninstalling previous version. It never completes that step so I can run ReadyAPI anymore.. Cancelling and restarting the install didn't help, rebooting didn't help. I don't want to completely uninstall manually unless its the only choice. I don't want to loose all my files and settings.  Is there something I can uninstall for it, so that it can move past this step? I really need to work on a project that has a deadline soon, but this has me dead in the water. Any help is appreciated.

• I found the requested update 3.9.2 that it wanted to install , isn't the latest one in the downloads center, so not sure why it wanted to install that. it obviously doesn't work and shouldn't be installed. I just downloaded 3.10.0  from the download center and that ones installed just fine, so if your readyAPi asks to install an upgrade to 3.9.2 don't install it, and go download 3.10.0 instead

1 Reply

msj
    New Contributor

I found the requested update 3.9.2 that it wanted to install , isn't the latest one in the downloads center, so not sure why it wanted to install that. it obviously doesn't work and shouldn't be installed. I just downloaded 3.10.0  from the download center and that ones installed just fine, so if your readyAPi asks to install an upgrade to 3.9.2 don't install it, and go download 3.10.0 instead