Forum Discussion

amirse
Contributor
3 years ago

Save script executed twice (old issue reported back in 2011?)

Hi,

I have a script in the SAVE script but it always runs twice which causes issues for me.

Exactly the same issue is described long time ago and according to reply it should have been fixed in version 4.0 for what I believe is the SoapUI version back in 2011 when the ticket was written. 

I am using ReadyAPI version 3.10.1!

https://community.smartbear.com/t5/ReadyAPI-Questions/Save-script-is-executed-twice-on-save/td-p/19490

Smartbear, any comments on this?

2 Replies

richie
    Community Hero
    Hey amirse,

Sorry. Are you asking if its still gonna be fixed in version 4 or do you mean something else?

Reason i ask is that the way i read your comment is like it hasnt been fixed yet, but youre running v3.x, so no wonder the fix hasnt been applied yet!

Confused!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Rich
      amirse
      Contributor

Hi, 

I understand your confusion :-).

Now when you point that out I see how strange it sounds. However, the "old" issue was mentioned back in 2011 so it must have been SoapUI version they referred to while I am using Readyapi ten years later which happen to have the version just below the one mention in the ticket 2011.

I will check if I can rewrite the headline to "old SoapUI issue" instead of  "old ReadyAPI issue".

Thanks for that.