Forum Discussion

zeeshankhanzk
Occasional Contributor
12 years ago

SOAPUI Pro 4.0.1 Starter page browsing & web recording issue

Hi,
Please see the attached file for details about the issue for starter page browsing issue. Further I am having issue in running web recording for functional web testing, it doesnt access the website after entering "www.soapui.org/". I get "Access denied" message. I have set the Proxy without it I cannot access to internet.

HTTP/1.1 407 Proxy Authentication Required
Content-type: text/plain
Content-Length: 1935
Proxy-Authenticate: NTLM
Proxy-Authenticate: Basic realm="Clearswift Web Appliance"

Access denied

kind regards,
Zeeshan

2 Replies

zeeshankhanzk
    Occasional Contributor
    further to my last post I have SOAPUI 3.6.1 (free version) installed as well. I have set the Proxy, when I open the starter page then it says "working offline?". starter page is not connecting to internet. Please see the attached file for screenshots. having same Proxy setting in Pro version the starter page shows soapui website (please refer to my above post). can you please tell me why it is happening? thank you

Kind Regards,
    Zeeshan
    SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Looks like your proxy is blocking scripts from the SoapUI webstarter page.
    You should try to access soapui.org with a browser instead, unless you can convince your network admin to remove restrictions on scripts running from the SoapUI starter page.
    Regarding web recorder, it may be just the same problem of SoapUI scripts not being able to run.
    It may be a matter of configuring the proxy correctly in SoapUI's Preferences (see Proxy Settings tab).

Regards,

Renato Athaydes
    SmartBear Sweden