Forum Discussion

ayanp181
New Contributor
8 years ago
Solved

Run All project in work space

Hi , I have multiple project in my work space. I am trying to run all of them together. I have already tried to run them through command line execution using testRunner and multiple bat files but it only generates report for the first project. 

I also have tried some of the groovy script options found in forum but so far i have not found any working solution. 

Can anyone please provide help to show me direction to run all the project together.

ayanp181
    8 years ago

Hi Tanya, 

I found out that i was using -R in command line argument but what i missed is One project had only one test suite and another had 3. 

So i was trying to run both project to have report as TestSuite Report which in case of second project it was only offering Project report. 

So after changing the report type command worked. 

I am able to run multiple projects with command line arguments with report generated for both. 

Regards, 

Ayan

2 Replies

ayanp181
      New Contributor

Hi Tanya, 

I found out that i was using -R in command line argument but what i missed is One project had only one test suite and another had 3. 

So i was trying to run both project to have report as TestSuite Report which in case of second project it was only offering Project report. 

So after changing the report type command worked. 

I am able to run multiple projects with command line arguments with report generated for both. 

Regards, 

Ayan