Forum Discussion

Lokesh31
3 years ago
Solved

Rest steps are failing with error code 403 Certificate incident

I have recently upgraded the Ready API to version 3.9.2 . All the Rest steps are now getting failed with 
error "403 Certificate incident" but the JDBC steps are running okay.
It would be great if someone help me out with the solution. Thanks in advance

• Hey Lokesh31,

We're gonna need some clarification before people will be able to help.

Without any more info to go on, id suggest you need to look at your authentication/authorisation as a typical 403 is related to this.

You mention that all your REST steps are failing but your JDBC steps work fine. Im not really understanding that cos JDBC uses different authentication to REST, so your JDBC steps wouldnt be the cause of a 403.

I did notice that youve got a tailored 403. Default 403 returns "forbidden" typically,but your 403 is returning "certificateincident".

So, if i were trying to fix this id look at the authentication/authorisation approach your REST steps are using and update those details. Sounds like youre using certificates, so id start there!

Cheers,

Rich

Your

1 Reply

richie
    Community Hero
    Hey Lokesh31,

We're gonna need some clarification before people will be able to help.

Without any more info to go on, id suggest you need to look at your authentication/authorisation as a typical 403 is related to this.

You mention that all your REST steps are failing but your JDBC steps work fine. Im not really understanding that cos JDBC uses different authentication to REST, so your JDBC steps wouldnt be the cause of a 403.

I did notice that youve got a tailored 403. Default 403 returns "forbidden" typically,but your 403 is returning "certificateincident".

So, if i were trying to fix this id look at the authentication/authorisation approach your REST steps are using and update those details. Sounds like youre using certificates, so id start there!

Cheers,

Rich

Your