ReadyAPI 3.10.0 Unable to copy from RAW Request
ReadyAPI 3.10.0 appears to be preventing me from copying the RAW Request data to my clipboard. Has Anyone seen this or know a work around as I need to share the raw requests to other applications (manually) ?
Solved! Go to Solution.
WORKAROUND FOUND: I can go to the `HTTP Log` and copy the raw response from there. It is not ideal, but works for the time being.
Im on my phone so i cant double check, but whenever ive needed to copy the RAW details ive done it byhighlighting the details and captured it using <CTRL> + C
Did you try this?
@NickMitricka but it should work there as well, do you want to copy it manually or you were writing some Automation Script?
Click "Accept as Solution" if my answer has helped,
Remember to give "Kudos" 🙂 ↓↓↓↓↓
Thanks and Regards,
@richie - Yes, I've tried using `cmd + x` as I'm on OSX and have tried to right click to get the context menu to copy and neither work.
@HimanshuTayal - I'm trying to manually copy it.
I've also noticed that I can no longer paste in to the Expected Results of the message content assertion. It only allows for typing and "Get Data" option, which has slowed me down.
sorry - didnt appreciate you were running on Mac
- did <CMD> + 'C' allow you to capture the RAW details before? - wondering if it worked before or never worked.
You could always submit a Customer Support ticket and see what they say - at least you're running ReadyAPI! and have someone to speak to about it - I tried installing SoapUI on BigSur / M1 chipset and it didn't even install!
@richie - No worries, that was my lack of initial information.
Yes, in other versions prior, I believe 3.8 was the last I used, I was able to copy and paste everywhere. With this new 3.10, I've been severely limited. I also noticed that this applies to the RAW Response as well now.
FYI: Just got this notification from opening a Support Case:
This issue was identified as a bug (RIA-17974) and will be fixed in an upcoming release of ReadyAPI (3.10.1).
I've got version 3.10.1 but this issue persists. This issue is pretty pervasive; I can no longer copy any headers anymore either 😞
After talking with Support, it appears the fix in 3.10.1 was only for windows and not MAC. It is supposed to be slated for a future release.