Forum Discussion

NickMitricka
Occasional Contributor
3 years ago
Solved

ReadyAPI 3.10.0 Unable to copy from RAW Request

ReadyAPI 3.10.0 appears to be preventing me from copying the RAW Request data to my clipboard.  Has Anyone seen this or know a work around as I need to share the raw requests to other applications (manually) ?

NickMitricka
    3 years ago

FYI: Just got this notification from opening a Support Case:

This issue was identified as a bug (RIA-17974) and will be fixed in an upcoming release of ReadyAPI (3.10.1).

9 Replies

NickMitricka
    Occasional Contributor

WORKAROUND FOUND: I can go to the `HTTP Log` and copy the raw response from there. It is not ideal, but works for the time being.

richie
      Community Hero
      Hey NickMitricka,

Im on my phone so i cant double check, but whenever ive needed to copy the RAW details ive done it byhighlighting the details and captured it using <CTRL> + C

Did you try this?

Cheers,

Rich
      HimanshuTayal
      Community Hero

NickMitricka but it should work there as well, do you want to copy it manually or you were writing some Automation Script?

NickMitricka
        Occasional Contributor

richie - Yes, I've tried using `cmd + x` as I'm on OSX and have tried to right click to get the context menu to copy and neither work.

HimanshuTayal - I'm trying to manually copy it.

I've also noticed that I can no longer paste in to the Expected Results of the message content assertion. It only allows for typing and "Get Data" option, which has slowed me down.